Spinal Cord Injury Support
Your specialised support team
Fittleworth is excited to announce the launch of a new customer service team that is dedicated to your care. We recognise that our clients that are living with a spinal cord injury are managing a unique set of needs and challenges. Our new team of specialist operators have been given extensive spinal cord injury training and have spent time with patients to ensure they recognise and understand those needs.
We are here to answer your questions, follow up on queries and find you the right support where possible.
Dedicated phone number
This new customer services team comes with a unique phone number – 0800 373858.
This number enables you to place your monthly orders, query delivery dates and ask questions of our skilled advisers.
We are here to provide you with the added level of support that means you can live a fulfilling life after surgery.
With Fittleworth you will receive a full range of services:
- Free discreet home delivery service
- Hassle-free ordering and delivery
- Online, phone or postal ordering
- Freephone order lines open six days a week
- Free sample service
- Free disposal bags and wipes with every order
- Repeat prescription collection service from your GP
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Dedicated Customer Service Team
- CQC Registered Nursing Team
- Free RADAR Key
- Free Travel Certificate
- Free Order Reminders by Text, Phone or Email
- Welcome call to tailor our service to your needs
- Cut-to-fit stoma product customisation service
- Discreet and secure delivery of your products from a local care centre (or similar), by our network of dedicated delivery drivers who understand your needs
- Ongoing advice and assistance from our dedicated, CQC registered Clinical Liason Nurse Support Service, which works closely with your NHS nurses and GPs to answer your questions
- Our Patient Promise – we won’t change your products without your permission. If we have an issue with the availability of your product, we will discuss this with you and your GP
- Free World Wide Assist service – emergency appliances delivered to you abroad whether you are on holiday or business (through World Assist Alliance)
- A customer services team that consistently receives a satisfaction rating of over 95%