Fittleworth is one of the UK’s leading home dispensing companies, specialising in stoma, continence and wound care medical appliances. We pride ourselves on offering a personalised, discreet, and reliable home delivery service tailored to meet all of our customer requirements.
First founded in 1984 out of a small family garage, Fittleworth has enjoyed significant growth and success over the years and now boasts a network of 38 dispensing centres throughout the UK along with a National Distribution Centre in the Midlands.
About this Opportunity:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to take on the role within our Customer Service team. Reporting into the Customer Service team leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients, nurses, and medical professionals in the day-to-day management of customer orders and the processing of prescriptions.
Key Responsibilities include
- Manage inbound and outbound calls and e-mails for clients, nurses, and GPs / prescribers.
- Sort and process incoming prescription and create client orders.
- Place outbound calls to surgeries for outstanding scripts.
- Enrolment of new clients
- Process sample orders
- Enter new GPs into system and manage GP/client associations.
- Update client cutting templates as needed.
- Track missing parcels as needed.
- Manage returns / collections.
- Log complaints as received.
What we can offer you:
- A Competitive salary with an annual pay review.
- Competitive company Pension scheme (full scheme employee contributes 3% annual salary & company contributes 8.5%)
- Private Healthcare scheme.
- Life Insurance Cover (up to x10 annual salary)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Enrolment onto the company’s bespoke Fittleworth Academy.
- Access to Employee Assistance benefits (Best Doctor’s, Employee Assistance Programme, etc).
- Ride to Work Scheme.
To apply for the position please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice available via our website under our legal notices.
Fittleworth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.